Model of Relationship Marketing and Power Asymmetry in Indonesia Retail Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eleftherios Thalassinos & Erginbay Ugurlu & Yusuf Muratoglu, 2012. "Income Inequality and Inflation in the EU," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 127-140.
- Konstantinos Liapis & Antonios Rovolis & Christos Galanos & Eleftherios Thalassinos, 2013. "The Clusters of Economic Similarities between EU Countries: A View Under Recent Financial and Debt Crisis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 41-66.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Brad Setser, 2004. "Bailouts or Bail-ins? Responding to Financial Crises in Emerging Economies," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 378, September.
- Cristiana Tudor, 2009. "Understanding the Roots of the US Subprime Crisis and its Subsequent Effects," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 12(31), pages 115-143, (1).
- Liviu Deceanu & Mirela Pintea & El Thalassinos & Vicky Zampeta, 2010. "New Dimensions of Country Risk in the Context of the Current Crisis: A Case Study for Romania and Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 225-236.
- Christina Leijonhufvud, 2007. "Financial Globalisation and Emerging Markets Volatility," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(12), pages 1817-1842, December.
More about this item
Keywordsrelationship marketing; power asymmetry; retail industry; trust; commitment.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijebaa:v:iii:y:2015:i:1:p:108-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.