New Dimensions of Country Risk in the Context of the Current Crisis: A Case Study for Romania and Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eleftherios Thalassinos & Theodoros Kyriazidis & John Thalassinos, 2006. "The Greek Capital Market: Caught in Between Poor Corporate Governance and Market Inefficiency," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 3-24.
- Konstantinos J. Liapis, 2010. "The Residual Value Models: A Framework for Business Administration," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 83-102.
- Valeriya Dinger & Jürgen von Hagen, 2009. "How small are the banking sectors in central and Eastern European countries really?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 96-118, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry risk; the new international environment; rating; evaluation; budget deficit; public debt;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xiii:y:2010:i:3:p:225-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.