Measuring a Bank’s Financial Health: A Case Study for the Greek Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goddard, John & Molyneux, Philip & Wilson, John O.S. & Tavakoli, Manouche, 2007. "European banking: An overview," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1911-1935, July.
- Panayiotis Curtis & Jonh Thalassinos, 2005. "Equity fund raising and “creative” accounting practices: Indications from Athens Stock Exchange for the 1999-2000 period," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 127-127.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Ferreira, Candida & Williams, Jonathan, 2007. "Analysing the determinants of performance of best and worst European banks: A mixed logit approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2189-2203, July.
- Eleftherios Thalassinos & Theodoros Kyriazidis & John Thalassinos, 2006. "The Greek Capital Market: Caught in Between Poor Corporate Governance and Market Inefficiency," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 3-24.
- Themis D. Pantos & Reza Saidi, 2005. "The Greek three-pillar functional system in the presence of the European Union Banking Directives," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 167-176, May.
- Caroline Jardet & Gaelle Le Fol, 2010.
"Euro money market interest rate dynamics and volatility: how they respond to recent changes in the operational framework,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 316-330.
- Jardet, C. & Le Fol, G., 2007. "Euro money market interest rates dynamics and volatility: How they respond to recent changes in the operational framework," Working papers 167, Banque de France.
- Konstantinos J. Liapis, 2010. "The Residual Value Models: A Framework for Business Administration," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 83-102.
- Rogers, John H., 2007. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: How close is Europe to the USA?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 785-796, April.
- Dorothy Wood & Donald G. Ross, 2006. "Environmental social controls and capital investments: Australian evidence," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(4), pages 677-695.
- Bhimani, Alnoor & Soonawalla, Kazbi, 2005. "From conformance to performance: The corporate responsibilities continuum," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 165-174.
- Papadaskalopoulos, Athanasios & Karaganis, Anastasios & Christofakis, Manolis, 2005. "The spatial impact of EU Pan-European transport axes: City clusters formation in the Balkan area and developmental perspectives," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 488-499, November.
- Valeriya Dinger & Jürgen von Hagen, 2009. "How small are the banking sectors in central and Eastern European countries really?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 96-118, May.
- Manolis Christofakis & George Mergos & Athanasios Papadaskalopoulos, 2009. "Sustainable and balanced development of insular space: the case of Greece," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 365-377.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Financial Risk; Corporate Governance; Banks Regulations;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xiv:y:2011:i:3:p:135-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.