The Regulation Framework for the Banking Sector: The EMU, European Banks and Rating Agencies before and during the Recent Financial and Debt Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rogers, John H., 2007. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: How close is Europe to the USA?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 785-796, April.
- Street, Donna L. & Nichols, Nancy B. & Gray, Sidney J., 2000. "Assessing the Acceptability of International Accounting Standards in the US: An Empirical Study of the Materiality of US GAAP Reconciliations by Non-US Companies Complying with IASC Standards," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 27-63, March.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Ferreira, Candida & Williams, Jonathan, 2007. "Analysing the determinants of performance of best and worst European banks: A mixed logit approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2189-2203, July.
- Bhimani, Alnoor & Soonawalla, Kazbi, 2005. "From conformance to performance: The corporate responsibilities continuum," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 165-174.
- Themis D. Pantos & Reza Saidi, 2005. "The Greek three-pillar functional system in the presence of the European Union Banking Directives," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 167-176, May.
- Papadaskalopoulos, Athanasios & Karaganis, Anastasios & Christofakis, Manolis, 2005. "The spatial impact of EU Pan-European transport axes: City clusters formation in the Balkan area and developmental perspectives," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 488-499, November.
- Valeriya Dinger & Jürgen von Hagen, 2009. "How small are the banking sectors in central and Eastern European countries really?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 96-118, May.
- Caroline Jardet & Gaelle Le Fol, 2010.
"Euro money market interest rate dynamics and volatility: how they respond to recent changes in the operational framework,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 316-330.
- Jardet, C. & Le Fol, G., 2007. "Euro money market interest rates dynamics and volatility: How they respond to recent changes in the operational framework," Working papers 167, Banque de France.
- Manolis Christofakis & George Mergos & Athanasios Papadaskalopoulos, 2009. "Sustainable and balanced development of insular space: the case of Greece," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 365-377.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefka Iankova, 2013. "Success and Failure Factors of the Mergers and Acquisitions Performance: Evidence from Bulgaria," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 79-90.
- Konstantinos Liapis & Eleftherios Thalassinos, 2013. "A Comparative Analysis for the Accounting Reporting of “Employee Benefits” between IFRS and other Accounting Standards: A Case Study for the Biggest Listed Entities in Greece," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 91-116.
- Konstantinos Liapis & Antonios Rovolis & Christos Galanos & Eleftherios Thalassinos, 2013. "The Clusters of Economic Similarities between EU Countries: A View Under Recent Financial and Debt Crisis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 41-66.
- Eugenia Iancu & Mihaela Tulvinschi, 2013. "The Role of the Accounting and Audit Standards in the Globalization Process," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 83-96.
- Itsaso Barrainkua & Marcela Espinosa-Pike, 2015. "Cultural and Socio-Economic Restrictions for the Adoption of the IESBA Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants in the European Countries," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 3-24.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Regulations; Financial Crisis; Debt Crisis; EMU;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:aucsse:v:1:y:2011:i:39:p:250-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.