Sustainable and balanced development of insular space: the case of Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Short, 2008. "Sustainable development in Rwanda: industry and government," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 56-69.
- Noni M. Georges, 2006. "Solid waste as an indicator of sustainable development in Tortola, British Virgin Islands," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 126-138.
- Conway, Gordon R., 1987. "The properties of agroecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 95-117.
- Nicolas Grosjean & Olivier Crevoisier, 2003. "Autonomie différenciée des systèmes de production territoriaux," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 291-315.
- Artur Pawłowski, 2008. "How many dimensions does sustainable development have?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 81-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleftherios Thalassinos & Konstantinos Liapis & John E. Thalassinos, 2011. "The Regulation Framework for the Banking Sector: The EMU, European Banks and Rating Agencies before and during the Recent Financial and Debt Crisis," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(39), pages 250-279.
- John Thalassinos & Konstantinos Liapis, 2011. "Measuring a Bank’s Financial Health: A Case Study for the Greek Banking Sector," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 135-172.
- Athanasios Papadaskalopoulos & Manolis Christofakis & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "The Coastal Shipping Network in Greek Insular Space: Reorganising it Towards a “Hub and Spoke” System Using Matrices of Flows and Connectivity Matrices," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 29-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:6:p:365-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.