Exchange Rate and Regional Divergences: The Swiss Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Corpataux, José & Crevoisier, Olivier & Thierstein, Alain, 2000. "Exchange Rate And Regional Divergences : The Swiss Case," ERSA conference papers ersa00p340, European Regional Science Association.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Alain Thierstein, 2002. "Exchange Rate and Regional Divergences: The Swiss Case," GRET Publications and Working Papers 08-02, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin, 2001.
"EMU versus the regions? Regional convergence and divergence in Euroland,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 51-80, January.
- Ron Martin, 2000. "Emu Versus The Regions? Regional Convergence And Divergence In Euroland," Working Papers wp179, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Michel Aglietta & Camille Baulant, 1994. "Contrainte extérieure et compétitivité dans la transition vers l'union économique et monétaire," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 7-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Crevoisier & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Quiquerez, 2004. "Integration of control relations in the problematic of competition between regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p419, European Regional Science Association.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2005. "Increased Capital Mobility/Liquidity and its Repercussions at Regional Level," GRET Publications and Working Papers 10-05, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Christof Abegg & Alain Thierstein, 2003. "The liberalization of public services and their impact of on the competitiveness of firms: a case study in the Alpine regions of Switzerland," ERSA conference papers ersa03p145, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange Rate; Optimal Monetary Zone; Regional Production Systems; Financial Centres; Euroland; Industrial Regions; Tourist Regions;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:36:y:2002:i:6:p:611-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .