Integration of control relations in the problematic of competition between regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Alain Thierstein, 2002.
"Exchange Rate and Regional Divergences: The Swiss Case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 611-626.
- Corpataux, José & Crevoisier, Olivier & Thierstein, Alain, 2000. "Exchange Rate And Regional Divergences : The Swiss Case," ERSA conference papers ersa00p340, European Regional Science Association.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Alain Thierstein, 2002. "Exchange Rate and Regional Divergences: The Swiss Case," GRET Publications and Working Papers 08-02, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Nicolas Grosjean & Olivier Crevoisier, 2003. "Autonomie différenciée des systèmes de production territoriaux," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 291-315.
- Harald Bathelt, 2000. "Persistent structures in a turbulent world: the division of labor in the German chemical industry," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(2), pages 225-247, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-06-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2006-06-03 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .