Report NEP-CSE-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Frenzel Baudisch, 2006. "Functional Demand Satiation and Industrial Dynamcis - The Emergence of the Global Value Chain for the U.S. Footwear Industry," DRUID Working Papers 06-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Michael Christensen & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2006. "Evaluation of Uncertain International Markets The Advantage of Flexible Organization Structures," DRUID Working Papers 06-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Zollo, Maurizio, 2006. "Motivation and the theory of the firm," Les Cahiers de Recherche 833, HEC Paris.
- Moingeon, Bertrand & Perrin, Alexandre, 2006. "Knowledge management : a learning mix perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 836, HEC Paris.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Kene Boun My & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud & Marc Willinger, 2006. "Strategic Delay and Rational Imitation in the Laboratory," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-35, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Katinka Pantzy & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Cooperative Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-32, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Andersson, Martin & Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2006. "Industry R&D Location – the role of accessibility to university R&D and institutions of higher education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 68, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Frédéric Quiquerez, 2004. "Integration of control relations in the problematic of competition between regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p419, European Regional Science Association.
- Mike Duijn & Marc Rijnveld & Peter Van Rooy, 2005. "Public participation in flood control areas - approaches to ‘sustainable’ communication strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Arzu Basaran, 2005. "A Method For Strategic Decision Making In A Watershed -Game Theory," ERSA conference papers ersa05p197, European Regional Science Association.
- Igor Pilipenko, 2005. "Clusters and Territorial-Industrial Complexes - Similar Approaches or Different Concepts? - first Evidence from Analysis of Development of Russian Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Hammerschmidt, 2006. "A strategic investment game with endogenous absorptive capacity," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp092, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Peter W Jones, 2005. "Jamaica 2030: A Strategy For Developed Country Status," Development and Comp Systems 0502016, EconWPA.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0605 is not listed on IDEAS anymore