Report NEP-CSE-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Frenzel Baudisch, 2006. "Functional Demand Satiation and Industrial Dynamcis - The Emergence of the Global Value Chain for the U.S. Footwear Industry," DRUID Working Papers 06-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Michael Christensen & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2006. "Evaluation of Uncertain International Markets The Advantage of Flexible Organization Structures," DRUID Working Papers 06-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Volberda, H.W. & van den Bosch, F.A.J., 2004. "Rethinking the Dutch Innovation Agenda: Management and Organization Matter Most," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-009-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Zollo, Maurizio, 2006. "Motivation and the theory of the firm," Les Cahiers de Recherche 833, HEC Paris.
- Moingeon, Bertrand & Perrin, Alexandre, 2006. "Knowledge management : a learning mix perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 836, HEC Paris.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Kene Boun My & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud & Marc Willinger, 2006. "Strategic Delay and Rational Imitation in the Laboratory," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-35, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Katinka Pantzy & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Cooperative Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-32, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Andersson, Martin & Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2006. "Industry R&D Location – the role of accessibility to university R&D and institutions of higher education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 68, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Olivier Crevoisier & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Quiquerez, 2004. "Integration of control relations in the problematic of competition between regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p419, European Regional Science Association.
- Mike Duijn & Marc Rijnveld & Peter Van Rooy, 2005. "Public participation in flood control areas - approaches to Â‘sustainableÂ’ communication strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Arzu Basaran, 2005. "A Method For Strategic Decision Making In A Watershed -Game Theory," ERSA conference papers ersa05p197, European Regional Science Association.
- Igor Pilipenko, 2005. "Clusters and Territorial-Industrial Complexes - Similar Approaches or Different Concepts? - first Evidence from Analysis of Development of Russian Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Hammerschmidt, 2006. "A strategic investment game with endogenous absorptive capacity," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp092, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Peter W Jones, 2005. "Jamaica 2030: A Strategy For Developed Country Status," Development and Comp Systems 0502016, EconWPA.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0605 is not listed on IDEAS anymore