Sustainable development in Rwanda: industry and government
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert, 2002. "Envisioning shared goals for humanity: a detailed, shared vision of a sustainable and desirable USA in 2100," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 245-259, December.
- Tisdell, Clem, 2001. "Globalisation and sustainability: environmental Kuznets curve and the WTO," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 185-196, November.
- Jari Kaivo-oja, 1999. "Alternative scenarios of social development: is analytical sustainability policy analysis possible? How?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 140-150.
- Ferguson, Andrew R. B., 2001. "Comments on eco-footprinting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-2, April.
- Gerbens-Leenes, P. W. & Nonhebel, S., 2002. "Consumption patterns and their effects on land required for food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 185-199, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manolis Christofakis & George Mergos & Athanasios Papadaskalopoulos, 2009. "Sustainable and balanced development of insular space: the case of Greece," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 365-377.
- Geoffrey Tso & Kelvin Yau & C. Yang, 2011. "Sustainable Development Index in Hong Kong: Approach, Method and Findings," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 93-108, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:16:y:2008:i:1:p:56-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .