Financial crises and reform of the international financial system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Dobson & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Hyun Koo Cho, 2001. "World Capital Markets: Challenge to the G-10," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 328.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian, 2005.
"Does financial liberalization spur growth?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 3-55, July.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2001. "Does Financial Liberalization Spur Growth?," NBER Working Papers 8245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2004. "Does Financial Liberalization Spur Growth?," Working Paper Research 53, National Bank of Belgium.
- Anusha Chari & Peter Blair Henry, 2002.
"Capital Account Liberalization: Allocative Efficiency or Animal Spirits?,"
NBER Working Papers
8908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chari, Anusha & Henry, Peter B., 2002. "Capital Account Liberalization: Allocative Efficiency or Animal Spirits?," Research Papers 1737, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Ioannis Tokatlidis, 2003.
"Financial Liberalisation: The African Experience,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(Supplemen), pages 53-88, September.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Tokatlidis, Ioannis, 2000. "Financial Liberalization: The African Experience," MPRA Paper 13423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Tokatlidis, Ioannis, 2005. "Before and After Financial Liberalization," MPRA Paper 6986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 1999.
"Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2000. "Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs?," NBER Working Papers 7458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akira Ariyoshi & Andrei A Kirilenko & Inci Ötker & Bernard J Laurens & Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Karl F Habermeier, 2000. "Capital Controls; Country Experiences with Their Use and Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 190, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1999. "How Effective Are Capital Controls?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 65-84, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 2007.
"Capital controls, capital flow contractions, and macroeconomic vulnerability,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 814-840, September.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2007. "Capital Controls, Capital Flow Contractions, and Macroeconomic Vulnerability," NBER Working Papers 12852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanna Yatsenko, 2014. "Transmission Of Crisis Phenomena Modelling In Ukrainian Economy," Ukrainian Journal Ekonomist, Yuriy Kovalenko, issue 3, pages 51-56, March.
- Makin Anthony J, 2005. "Feasible Limits for External Deficits and Debt," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, March.
- He, Qing & Korhonen, Iikka & Guo, Junjie & Liu, Fangge, 2016.
"The geographic distribution of international currencies and RMB internationalization,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 442-458.
- He, Qing & Korhonen, Iikka & Guo, Junjie & Liu, Fangge, 2015. "The geographic distribution of international currencies and RMB internationalization," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Anthony Makin & Wei Zhang & Grant Scobie, 2009.
"The contribution of foreign borrowing to the New Zealand economy,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 263-278.
- Anthony Makin & Wei Zhang & Grant Scobie, 2008. "The Contribution of Foreign Borrowing to the New Zealand Economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan M. Taylor, 2017.
"International Monetary Relations: Taking Finance Seriously,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 3-28, Summer.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan M. Taylor, 2017. "International Monetary Relations: Taking Finance Seriously," NBER Working Papers 23440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "International Monetary Relations: Taking Finance Seriously," CEPR Discussion Papers 12079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ORASTEAN Ramona, 2014. "The Lending Arrangements Of The Imf In European Union In Times Of Crisis – Characteristics And Evolutions," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 9(1), pages 134-141, April.
- Qin, Xiao & Liu, Liya, 2014. "Extremes, return level and identification of currency crises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 439-450.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201506101281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claessens, Stijn & Underhill, Geoffrey R D, 2005. "The Need for Institutional Changes in the Global Financial System: An Analytical Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 4970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; reform of the international financial system; International Monetary Fund;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:139:y:2003:i:1:p:1-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.