The Post-war International Food Order: The Case of Agriculture in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym, 1987. "On Why Agriculture Declines with Economic Growth," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(3), October.
- Luther Tweeten, 1999. "The Economics of Global Food Security," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 473-488.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Use; Agriculture; Global Food Order;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2011:i:74:p:119-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .