Mass transit systems of Beijing: governance evolution and analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Wong & William Lam, 2006. "Planning and Policy of Public Transportation Systems in Asia," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 111-113, March.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Soi Lam & Trinh Toan, 2006. "Land Transport Policy and Public Transport in Singapore," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 171-188, March.
- Bhaskara Rao, B. & Rao, Gyaneshwar, 2009. "Structural breaks and energy efficiency in Fiji," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3959-3966, October.
- Jouini, Jamel & Boutahar, Mohamed, 2005. "Evidence on structural changes in U.S. time series," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 391-422, May.
- Seungjae Lee & Shinhae Lee & Young-Ihn Lee, 2006. "Innovative Public Transport Oriented Policies in Seoul," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 189-204, March.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003.
"Computation and analysis of multiple structural change models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- BAI, Jushan & PERRON, Pierre, 1998. "Computation and Analysis of Multiple Structural-Change Models," Cahiers de recherche 9807, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "MULTIPLEBREAKS: RATS procedure to perform multiple structural change analysis," Statistical Software Components RTS00138, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate examples of Bai-Perron procedure," Statistical Software Components RTZ00008, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BAIPERRON: RATS procedure to perform Bai-Perron Test for Multiple Structural Changes," Statistical Software Components RTS00013, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lawrence Lan & Ming-Te Wang & April Kuo, 2006. "Development and Deployment of Public Transport Policy and Planning in Taiwan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 153-170, March.
- Zijun Wang, 2006. "The joint determination of the number and the type of structural changes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 222-227, November.
- Li, Shaomin & Li, Shuhe & Zhang, Weiying, 2000. "The Road to Capitalism: Competition and Institutional Change in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 269-292, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhilong Chen & Lichang Su & Cheng Zhang, 2016. "Research on the Synergy Degree of Aboveground and Underground Space along Urban Rail Transit from the Perspective of Urban Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-22, September.
- Xu, Meng & Grant-Muller, Susan & Gao, Ziyou, 2015. "Evolution and assessment of economic regulatory policies for expressway infrastructure in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-49.
- Bar-Yosef, Asaf & Martens, Karel & Benenson, Itzhak, 2013. "A model of the vicious cycle of a bus line," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 37-50.
- Xu, Meng & Grant-Muller, Susan, 2016. "Trip mode and travel pattern impacts of a Tradable Credits Scheme: A case study of Beijing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 72-83.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transport; Subway; Time-series analysis; Beijing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:5:p:709-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .