Evaluation of transit operations: data applications of Tri-Met's automated Bus Dispatching System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Joe P. Mattey & William L. Wascher, 1995. "The demise of California reconsidered: interstate migration over the economic cycle," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 30-48.
- TA. Rhoads & S. Gerking, 2000. "Educational contributions, academic quality, and athletic success," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 248-258, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadas, Yuval & Shnaiderman, Matan, 2012. "Public-transit frequency setting using minimum-cost approach with stochastic demand and travel time," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1068-1084.
- Herbon, Avi & Hadas, Yuval, 2015. "Determining optimal frequency and vehicle capacity for public transit routes: A generalized newsvendor model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 85-99.
- Sun, Lijun & Tirachini, Alejandro & Axhausen, Kay W. & Erath, Alexander & Lee, Der-Horng, 2014. "Models of bus boarding and alighting dynamics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 447-460.
- Berrebi, Simon J. & Watkins, Kari E. & Laval, Jorge A., 2015. "A real-time bus dispatching policy to minimize passenger wait on a high frequency route," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 377-389.
- Tétreault, Paul R. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M., 2010. "Estimating bus run times for new limited-stop service using archived AVL and APC data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 390-402, July.
- Fadaei, Masoud & Cats, Oded, 2016. "Evaluating the impacts and benefits of public transport design and operational measures," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 105-116.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomatic Passenger Counters; Automatic Vehicle Location; performance monitoring; scheduling; service standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:29:y:2002:i:3:p:321-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .