The demise of California reconsidered: interstate migration over the economic cycle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebremariam, Gebremeskel H. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V. & Phipps, Tim T. & Jackson, Randall W., 2007.
"A Spatial Panel Simultaneous-Equations Model of Business Growth, Migration Behavior, Local Public Services and Household Income in Appalachia,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
9895, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gebremeskel Gebremariam & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer & Tim Phipps & Randall Jackson, 2007. "A Spatial Panel Simultaneous-Equations Model of Business Growth, Migration Behavior, Local Public Services and Household Income in Appalachia," Working Papers Working Paper 2007-11, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Modestino, Alicia Sasser & Dennett, Julia, 2013. "Are American homeowners locked into their houses? The impact of housing market conditions on state-to-state migration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 322-337.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Joe P. Mattey, 1996. "Leaving Los Angeles: migration, economic opportunity and the quality-of-life," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 96-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Mattey, Joe P. & Wascher, William L., 2003.
"Compensating differentials and evolution in the quality-of-life among U.S. states,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 619-649, September.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Joe P. Mattey & William L. Wascher, 1996. "Compensating differentials and evolution of the quality-of-life among U.S. states," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 96-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- James Strathman & Thomas Kimpel & Kenneth Dueker & Richard Gerhart & Steve Callas, 2002. "Evaluation of transit operations: data applications of Tri-Met's automated Bus Dispatching System," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 321-345, August.
- Fu, Yuming & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2012. "Labor migration, human capital agglomeration and regional development in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 473-484.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Joe P. Mattey & William L. Wascher, 1999. "House price differentials and dynamics: evidence from the Los Angeles and San Francisco metropolitan areas," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-22.
- Richard E. Kaglic & William A. Testa, 1999. "Slow work force growth: a challenge for the Midwest?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 31-46.
More about this item
KeywordsCalifornia ; Emigration and immigration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1995:p:30-48:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .