House price differentials and dynamics: evidence from the Los Angeles and San Francisco metropolitan areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1994. "Housing Prices, Externalities, and Regulation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 94-08, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Meese Richard & Wallace Nancy, 1994. "Testing the Present Value Relation for Housing Prices: Should I Leave My House in San Francisco?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 245-266, May.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Joe P. Mattey & William L. Wascher, 1995. "The demise of California reconsidered: interstate migration over the economic cycle," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 30-48.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Mattey, Joe P. & Wascher, William L., 2003.
"Compensating differentials and evolution in the quality-of-life among U.S. states,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 619-649, September.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Joe P. Mattey & William L. Wascher, 1996. "Compensating differentials and evolution of the quality-of-life among U.S. states," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 96-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael & Eugene Smolensky, 2001.
"Homeless In America, Homeless In California,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene, 2002. "Homeless in America, Homeless in California," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt4v61c0ws, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- David E. Frame, 2008. "Regional Migration and House Price Appreciation," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 96-112.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen Miller, 2012.
"The Time-Series Properties of House Prices: A Case Study of the Southern California Market,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 339-361, April.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "The Time-Series Properties of House Prices: A Case Study of the Southern California Market," Working Papers 0912, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Karl Case & John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel, 2010.
"Housing Risk and Return: Evidence From a Housing Asset-Pricing Model,"
201005, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Karl Case & John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel, 2011. "Housing risk and return: Evidence from a housing asset-pricing model," Papers 1103.5971, arXiv.org.
- John Krainer, 1999. "Real estate liquidity," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 14-26.
- Norman Miller & Liang Peng & Michael Sklarz, 2011. "House Prices and Economic Growth," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 522-541, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing - Prices ; San Francisco (Calif.) ; Los Angeles (Calif.);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1999:p:3-22:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .