The effect of income shocks on food insufficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borjas, George J., 2004.
"Food insecurity and public assistance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1421-1443, July.
- George J. Borjas, 2001. "Food Insecurity and Public Assistance," JCPR Working Papers 243, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- George J. Borjas, 2002. "Food Insecurity and Public Assistance," NBER Working Papers 9236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2004.
"Subjective Outcomes in Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
10361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Helen H., 2002.
"Food Insecurity and the Food Stamp Program,"
Staff General Research Papers
10161, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James X. Sullivan & Lesley Turner & Sheldon Danziger, 2008. "The relationship between income and material hardship," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 63-81.
- Craig Gundersen & David Ribar, 2011.
"Food Insecurity And Insufficiency At Low Levels Of Food Expenditures,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 704-726, December.
- Gundersen, Craig & Ribar, David C., 2005. "Food Insecurity and Insufficiency at Low Levels of Food Expenditures," IZA Discussion Papers 1594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ribar, David C. & Hamrick, Karen S., 2003. "Dynamics Of Poverty And Food Sufficiency," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33851, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1995.
"Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1090, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9925, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1993. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," Working Papers _019, Yale University.
- V A Hajivassiliou & Y Ioannides, 1995. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," CEP Discussion Papers dp0243, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Barrow, Lisa & McGranahan, Leslie, 2000. "The Effects of the Earned Income Credit on the Seasonality of Household Expenditures," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 4), pages 1211-44, December.
- James P. Ziliak & Craig Gundersen & David N. Figlio, 2003. "Food Stamp Caseloads over the Business Cycle," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 903-919, April.
- V. Joseph Hotz, 2003.
"The Earned Income Tax Credit,"
in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 141-198
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jappelli, Tullio, 1990. "Who Is Credit Constrained in the U.S. Economy?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(1), pages 219-34, February.
- Newman, Constance, 2006. "The Income Volatility See-Saw: Implications for School Lunch," Economic Research Report 7237, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nord, Mark, 2005. "Measuring U.S. Household Food Security," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
- Edwards, Mark Evan & Weber, Bruce A. & Bernell, Stephanie L., 2006. "Restricted Opportunities, Personal Choices, Ineffective Policies: What Explains Food Insecurity in Oregon?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Jensen, Helen H., 2003. "Do Food Assistance Programs Improve Household Food Security?: Recent Evidence From The United States," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22219, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Craig Gundersen & Victor Oliveira, 2001. "The Food Stamp Program and Food Insufficiency," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 875-887.
- Rose, Donald & Gunderson, Craig & Oliveira, Victor, 1998. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Food Insecurity in the United States: Evidence from the SIPP and CSFII Datasets," Technical Bulletins 184377, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1997. "The Consumption Smoothing Benefits of Unemployment Insurance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 192-205, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:8:y:2010:i:4:p:505-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.