Food Stamp Caseloads over the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Baum, 2012. "The effects of food stamp receipt on weight gained by expectant mothers," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 1307-1340, October.
- Peter Ganong & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2013.
"The Decline, Rebound, and Further Rise in SNAP Enrollment: Disentangling Business Cycle Fluctuations and Policy Changes,"
NBER Working Papers
19363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ganong, Peter & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2013. "The Decline, Rebound, and Further Rise in SNAP Enrollment: Disentangling Business Cycle Fluctuations and Policy Changes," Working Paper Series rwp13-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Matthew J. Salois & Kelvin G. Balcombe, 2015. "A Generalized Bayesian Instrumental Variable Approach under Student t-distributed Errors with Application," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(5), pages 499-522, September.
- Charles L. Baum II, 2010. "The Effects of Food Stamps on Weight Gained by Expectant Mothers," Working Papers 201002, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Neeraj Kaushal & Qin Gao, 2011. "Food Stamp Program and Consumption Choices," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Obesity, pages 223-247 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gundersen, Craig & Jolliffe, Dean & Tiehen, Laura, 2009. "The challenge of program evaluation: When increasing program participation decreases the relative well-being of participants," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 367-376, August.
- Fantazziini, Dean, 2014. "Nowcasting and Forecasting the Monthly Food Stamps Data in the US using Online Search Data," MPRA Paper 59696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Duggan & Robert Rosenheck & Perry Singleton, 2006. "Federal Policy and the Rise in Disability Enrollment: Evidence for the VA's Disability Compensation Program," NBER Working Papers 12323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Leete & Neil Bania, 2010. "The effect of income shocks on food insufficiency," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 505-526, December.
- Charles L. Baum, 2011. "The Effects of Food Stamps on Obesity," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 623-651, January.
- Holmes, Madilyn & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2016. "Dynamics Of Macroeconomic Shocks On Food Assistace Programs In The United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229953, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary Hoynes, 2016.
"The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same? The Safety Net and Poverty in the Great Recession,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(S1), pages 403-444.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary Hoynes, 2013. "The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same? The Safety Net and Poverty in the Great Recession," NBER Chapters,in: Labor Markets in the Aftermath of the Great Recession, pages 403-444 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary Hoynes, 2013. "The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same? The Safety Net and Poverty in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Ishdorj, Ariun & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Bessler, David A., 2014. "Dynamics of Macroeconomic Shocks on Food Assistance Programs in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162368, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Salois, Matthew & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2011. "Do Food Stamps Cause Obesity? A Generalised Bayesian Instrumental Variable Approach in the Presence of Heteroscedasticity," MPRA Paper 28745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colleen M. Heflin & James P. Ziliak, 2008. "Food Insufficiency, Food Stamp Participation, and Mental Health," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(3), pages 706-727.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:69:4:y:2003:p:903-919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .