Consumption, time and the environment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11150/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Kimmel & Rachel Connelly, 2007. "Mothers’ Time Choices: Caregiving, Leisure, Home Production, and Paid Work," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(3).
- Daly, Herman E., 1992. "Allocation, distribution, and scale: towards an economics that is efficient, just, and sustainable," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 185-193, December.
- Daniela Kletzan & Angela KÃ¶ppl & Kurt Kratena & Stefan Schleicher & Michael WÃ¼ger, 2002. "Modelling Sustainable Consumption. From Theoretical Concepts to Policy Guidelines," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 131-144, June.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977.
"Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976. "Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited," NBER Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cogoy, Mario, 2009. "A Model of Eco-Efficiency and Recycling," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-30.
- Farzin, Y Hossein, 1984. "The Effect of the Discount Rate on Depletion of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(5), pages 841-851, October.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2006. "Time Vs. Goods: The Value Of Measuring Household Production Technologies," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2003. "Time Vs. Goods: The Value of Measuring Household Production Technologies," NBER Working Papers 9650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2006. "Are Shorter Work Hours Good for the Environment? A Comparison of U.S. and European Energy Consumption," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2006-32, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Gronau, Reuben, 1987. "Home production -- A survey," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 273-304 Elsevier.
- Reuben Gronau & R. Layard, "undated". "Home Production - A Survey," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 85-2, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Princen, Thomas, 1999. "Consumption and environment: some conceptual issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 347-363, December.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Sergio T. Rebelo, 1990. "Long Run Policy Analysis and Long Run Growth," NBER Working Papers 3325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Rebelo, 1999. "Long Run Policy Analysis and Long Run Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2114, David K. Levine.
- Jalas, Mikko, 2002. "A time use perspective on the materials intensity of consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 109-123, April.
- Cogoy, Mario, 2009. "A Model of Eco-Efficiency and Recycling," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Farzin, Y.H., 2009. "The effect of non-pecuniary motivations on labor supply," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1236-1259, November.
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 471-522, June.
- Juster, F. Thomas & Stafford, Frank P., 1990. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioural Models, and Problems of Measurement," Working Paper Series 258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Douglas Dalenberg & John Fitzgerald & Eric Schuck & John Wicks, 2004. "How Much Is Leisure Worth? Direct Measurement with Contingent Valuation," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 351-365, August.
- Antonio Ladrón-de-Guevara & Salvador Ortigueira & Manuel S. Santos, 1999. "A Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 609-631.
- Antonio Ladron de Guevara & Salvador Ortigueira & Manuel Santos, 1995. "A Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure," Working Papers 9503, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Ladrón de Guevara Martínez, Antonio & Santos, Manuel S. & Ortigueira, Salvador, 1995. "A two-sector model of endogenous growth with leisure," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4160, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Doris Fuchs & Sylvia Lorek, 2005. "Sustainable Consumption Governance: A History of Promises and Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 261-288, September.
- Cosmas, Stephen C, 1982. " Life Styles and Consumption Patterns," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 453-455, March.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Lorek, Sylvia, 2002. "Environmentally sustainable household consumption: from aggregate environmental pressures to priority fields of action," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 127-140, December.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 1993. "Widening the Human Stomach: The Effect of New Consumer Goods on Economic Growth and Leisure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 364-386, July.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:8:y:2010:i:4:p:459-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.