Leaving Home in Europe: The Role of Parents’ and Children’s Incomes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McElroy, Marjorie B, 1985. "The Joint Determination of Household Membership and Market Work: The Case of Young Men," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 293-316, July.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1994. "Parental and Public Transfers to Young Women and Their Children," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1195-1212, December.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 225-38, January.
- Altonji, Joseph G & Hayashi, Fumio & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1997.
"Parental Altruism and Inter Vivos Transfers: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1121-66, December.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Fumio Hayashi & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995. "Parental Altruism and Inter Vivos Transfers: Theory and Evidence," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 65, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Fumio Hayashi & Laurence Kotlikoff, 1995. "Parental Altruism and Inter Vivos Transfers: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Fumio Hayashi & Laurence Kotlikoff, . "Parental Altruism and Inter Vivos Transfers: Theory and Evidence," IPR working papers 95-22, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Maite Martínez & J. Ruiz Castillo, .
"The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Maite Martínez-Granado & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2002. "The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 305-330.
- William Greene, 2001.
"Fixed and Random Effects in Nonlinear Models,"
01-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Greene, W., 2001. "Fixed and Random Effects in Nonlinear Models," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 01-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Ermisch, John, 1999. "Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Arnstein Aassve & Simon Burgess & Andrew Chesher & Carol Propper, 2002.
"Transitions from home to marriage of young Americans,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-23.
- Arnstein Aassve & Simon Burgess & Andrew Chesher & Carol Propper, 2001. "Transitions from home to marriage of young Americans," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2001-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- F. C. Wolff, 1999. "Altruisme et corésidence en France," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 164, pages 458-488.
- Ermisch, John F, 1996. "Parental Support for Human Capital Investment by Young Adults," CEPR Discussion Papers 1536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ermisch, John & Di Salvo, Pamela, 1997. "The Economic Determinants of Young People's Household Formation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(256), pages 627-44, November.
- William Greene, 2004. "The behaviour of the maximum likelihood estimator of limited dependent variable models in the presence of fixed effects," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 98-119, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:4:y:2006:i:1:p:53-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.