Parental Support for Human Capital Investment by Young Adults
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Jellal & FranÁois-Charles Wolff, 2003. "Leaving Home as a Self-selection Device," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 423-438, August.
- Abhijit Banerjee, 2007. "Educational Policy and the Economics of the Family," Working Papers id:1186, eSocialSciences.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Chiara Monfardini, 2003.
"Joint decisions on household membership and human capital accumulation of youths. The role of expected earnings and local markets,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 265-285, May.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Monfardini, Chiara, 2000. "Joint Decisions on Household Membership and Human Capital Accumulation of Youths - The role of expected earnings and local markets," IZA Discussion Papers 191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Chiara Monfardini, 2001. "JOINT DECISIONS ON HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP AND HUMAN CAPITAL ACCUMULATION OF YOUTHS The role of expected earnings and local markets," CHILD Working Papers wp02_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- David Blanc & François-Charles Wolff, 2006. "Leaving Home in Europe: The Role of Parents’ and Children’s Incomes," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 53-73, March.
- Luc Arrondel & François-Charles Wolff, 1998. "La nature des transferts inter vivos en France : investissements humains, aides financières et transmission du patrimoine," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 1-27.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V., 2004. "Educational policy and the economics of the family," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 3-32, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCoresidence; Human Capital; Intergenerational Transfers;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .