Intelligent Public Organisations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Senge, Peter M. & Sterman, John D., 1992. "Systems thinking and organizational learning: Acting locally and thinking globally in the organization of the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 137-150, May.
- Philip Anderson, 1999. "Perspective: Complexity Theory and Organization Science," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 216-232, June.
- Victor Pestoff, 2006. "Citizens and co-production of welfare services," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 503-519, December.
- Vargo, Stephen L. & Maglio, Paul P. & Akaka, Melissa Archpru, 2008. "On value and value co-creation: A service systems and service logic perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 145-152, June.
- Carsten Greve, 2015. "Ideas in Public Management Reform for the 2010s. Digitalization, Value Creation and Involvement," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 49-65, March.
- Karl E. Weick & Kathleen M. Sutcliffe & David Obstfeld, 2005. "Organizing and the Process of Sensemaking," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 409-421, August.
- Pollitt, Christopher & Bouckaert, Geert, 2004. "Public Management Reform: A Comparative Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199268498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanna Godlewska-Majkowska & Agnieszka Komor, 2019. "Intelligent Organization in a Local Administrative Unit: From Theoretical Design to Reality," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 290-307.
- Steve J. Bickley & Benno Torgler, 2020. "A Systematic Approach to Safety Incidents in Public Health – Applying the Human Factors Analysis and Classification System to COVID-19," CREMA Working Paper Series 2020-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
More about this item
KeywordsOrganisational intelligence; Organisational ecosystem; Modern systems theory; Open systems; Complexity theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11115-015-0331-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.