Organizing Ecologies of Complex Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Gastaldi & Mariano Corso, 2016. "Academics as Orchestrators of Innovation Ecosystems: The Role of Knowledge Management," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(05), pages 1-24, October.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:8:p:1523-1537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eng K. Chew, 2016. "iSIM: An integrated design method for commercializing service innovation," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 457-478, June.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:9:p:1791-1811 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:328-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Rachel H. & Gaukler, Gary M. & Lee, Chang Won, 2016. "Improving healthcare quality: A technological and managerial innovation perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 373-378.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:1:p:60-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omid Omidvar & Roman Kislov, 2016. "R&D Consortia As Boundary Organisations: Misalignment And Asymmetry Of Boundary Management," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1-24, February.
More about this item
Keywordscomplexity; innovation; ecologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:22:y:2011:i:5:p:1214-1223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.