A Systematic Approach to Safety Incidents in Public Health – Applying the Human Factors Analysis and Classification System to COVID-19
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James G. March, 2003. "Understanding Organisational Adaptation," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 25(1), pages 1-10, August.
- Theophilus, Stephen C. & Esenowo, Victor N. & Arewa, Andrew O. & Ifelebuegu, Augustine O. & Nnadi, Ernest O. & Mbanaso, Fredrick U., 2017. "Human factors analysis and classification system for the oil and gas industry (HFACS-OGI)," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 168-176.
- Jari Stenvall & Petri Virtanen, 2017. "Intelligent Public Organisations," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 195-209, June.
- Tuqiang Zhou & Junyi Zhang & Dashzeveg Baasansuren, 2018. "A Hybrid HFACS-BN Model for Analysis of Mongolian Aviation Professionals’ Awareness of Human Factors Related to Aviation Safety," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-20, November.
- Cristiano Castelfranchi, 2000. "Through the agents' minds: Cognitive mediators of social action," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 1(1), pages 109-140, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Inmaculada Silla & Francisco J. Gracia & José M. Peiró, 2020. "Upward Voice: Participative Decision Making, Trust in Leadership and Safety Climate Matter," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-1, May.
- Hanna Godlewska-Majkowska & Agnieszka Komor, 2019. "Intelligent Organization in a Local Administrative Unit: From Theoretical Design to Reality," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 290-307.
- Károly Balaton, 2015. "The Effect of Enterprise Strategies Employed During the Crisis on the Growth Options of Companies," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 11(01), pages 3-9.
- Li, Jue & Li, Heng & Wang, Fan & Cheng, Andy S.K. & Yang, Xincong & Wang, Hongwei, 2021. "Proactive analysis of construction equipment operatorsâ€™ hazard perception error based on cognitive modeling and a dynamic Bayesian network," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 205(C).
- Daniella Laureiro-Martínez & Stefano Brusoni & Nicola Canessa & Maurizio Zollo, 2015. "Understanding the exploration–exploitation dilemma: An fMRI study of attention control and decision-making performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 319-338, March.
- Mile Katic & Renu Agarwal, 2018. "The Flexibility Paradox: Achieving Ambidexterity in High-Variety, Low-Volume Manufacturing," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 19(1), pages 69-86, March.
- Daniella Laureiro‐Martínez & Stefano Brusoni, 2018. "Cognitive flexibility and adaptive decision‐making: Evidence from a laboratory study of expert decision makers," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 1031-1058, April.
- Filho, AnastÃ¡cio Pinto GonÃ§alves & Souza, Carlos Augusto & Siqueira, Eduardo Luiz Bonecker & Souza, Mozart Anderson & Vasconcelos, Tales Pinheiro, 2019. "An analysis of helicopter accident reports in Brazil from a human factors perspective," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 39-46.
- Liu, Jintao & Schmid, Felix & Zheng, Wei & Zhu, Jiebei, 2019. "Understanding railway operational accidents using network theory," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 218-231.
- Erjavac, Anthony J. & Iammartino, Ronald & Fossaceca, John M., 2018. "Evaluation of preconditions affecting symptomatic human error in general aviation and air carrier aviation accidents," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 156-163.
- Torben J. Andersen & Richard A. Bettis, 2015. "Exploring longitudinal risk-return relationships," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1135-1145, August.
- Hart E. Posen & Daniel A. Levinthal, 2012. "Chasing a Moving Target: Exploitation and Exploration in Dynamic Environments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(3), pages 587-601, March.
- Kandemir, Cagatay & Celik, Metin, 2021. "Determining the error producing conditions in marine engineering maintenance and operations through HFACS-MMO," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 206(C).
- Darmani, Anna & Niesten, Eva & Hekkert, Marko, 2014. "Which Investors Drive the Development of Wind Energy?," INDEK Working Paper Series 2014/8, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Boris Groysberg & Linda-Eling Lee, 2009. "Hiring Stars and Their Colleagues: Exploration and Exploitation in Professional Service Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 740-758, August.
- Yi Lu & Ying Qian & Huayan Huangfu & Shuguang Zhang & Shan Fu, 2019. "Ensuring the Safety Sustainability of Large UAS: Learning from the Maintenance Risk Dynamics of USAF MQ-1 Predator Fleet in Last Two Decades," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-20, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2020-08-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cra:wpaper:2020-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna-Lea Werlen) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Anna-Lea Werlen to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cremach.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.