Ideas in Public Management Reform for the 2010s. Digitalization, Value Creation and Involvement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graeme A. Hodge & Carsten Greve & Anthony E. Boardman (ed.), 2010. "International Handbook on Public–Private Partnerships," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13451.
- Dag Christensen & Tom Christensen & Per Lægreid & Tor Midtbø, 2012. "Cross-Border Coordination Activities in Central Government Administration—Combining Organizational Conditions and Individual Features," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 367-382, December.
- Ali Farazmand, 2012. "Sound Governance: Engaging Citizens through Collaborative Organizations," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 223-241, September.
- B. Peters & Jon Pierre & Tiina Randma-Liiv, 2011. "Global Financial Crisis, Public Administration and Governance: Do New Problems Require New Solutions?," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 13-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aidan R. Vining, 2016. "What Is Public Agency Strategic Analysis (PASA) and How Does It Differ from Public Policy Analysis and Firm Strategy Analysis?," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-31, December.
- Paolo Esposito & Spiridione Lucio Dicorato, 2020. "Sustainable Development, Governance and Performance Measurement in Public Private Partnerships (PPPs): A Methodological Proposal," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-25, July.
- Jari Stenvall & Petri Virtanen, 2017. "Intelligent Public Organisations," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 195-209, June.
- Michal Pohludka & Hana Stverkova & Beata Ślusarczyk, 2018. "Implementation and Unification of the ERP System in a Global Company as a Strategic Decision for Sustainable Entrepreneurship," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Virtanen Petri & Vakkuri Jarmo, 2015. "Searching for Organizational Intelligence in the Evolution of Public-Sector Performance Management," NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 8(2), pages 89-99, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic management reform; New public management; Digital era governance; Public value management; Collaborave governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:15:y:2015:i:1:p:49-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.