Sound Governance: Engaging Citizens through Collaborative Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alice H. Amsden, 2007. "Escape from Empire: The Developing World's Journey through Heaven and Hell," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012340, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Rodriguez, 2019. "Defining Governance in Latin America," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 5-19, March.
- Claudio Balestri, 2014. "Political Organizations, Interest Groups and Citizens Engagement: An Integrated Model of Democracy," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 533-543, December.
- Carsten Greve, 2015. "Ideas in Public Management Reform for the 2010s. Digitalization, Value Creation and Involvement," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 49-65, March.
- Taye Demissie Beshi & Ranvinderjit Kaur, 2020. "Public Trust in Local Government: Explaining the Role of Good Governance Practices," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 337-350, June.
- Ali Farazmand, 2013. "Governance in the Age of Globalization: Challenges and Opportunities for South and Southeast Asia," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 349-363, December.
- Yutaka Tsujinaka & Shakil Ahmed & Yohei Kobashi, 2013. "Constructing Co-governance between Government and Civil Society: An Institutional Approach to Collaboration," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 411-426, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Sound governance; Citizen engagement and participation; Democratic public administration; Collaborative organizations; Capacity building;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:223-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.