Intelligent Organization in a Local Administrative Unit: From Theoretical Design to Reality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jari Stenvall & Petri Virtanen, 2017. "Intelligent Public Organisations," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 195-209, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanna Godlewska-Majkowska & Agnieszka Komor, 2020. "The Role of Intelligent Organisations in Creating Favourable Conditions for the Development of Entrepreneurship," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 1), pages 897-922.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Steve J. Bickley & Benno Torgler, 2020. "A Systematic Approach to Safety Incidents in Public Health – Applying the Human Factors Analysis and Classification System to COVID-19," CREMA Working Paper Series 2020-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
More about this item
KeywordsIntelligent organization (IO); local administrative unit (LAU); local development.;
All these keywords.
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xxii:y:2019:i:4:p:290-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.