Citizens and co-production of welfare services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana Suslova, 2016. "Collective Co-Production in Russian Schools," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 144-162.
- McMullin, Caitlin, 2018. "Co-production and the third sector: A comparative study of England and France," Thesis Commons 578d3, Center for Open Science.
- Jari Stenvall & Petri Virtanen, 2017. "Intelligent Public Organisations," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 195-209, June.
- Lorenzo Dorigo & Giuseppe Marcon, 2014. "A caring interpretation of stakeholder management for the social enterprise. Evidence from a regional survey of micro social cooperatives in the Italian welfare mix," Working Papers 01, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nathalie Brender & Bledi Yzeiraj & Florian Dupuy, 2017. "Risk and accountability: Drivers for change in network governance. The case of school restaurants governance in a Swiss city," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1384636-138, January.
- Mary S. Mangai & Michiel S. Vries, 2019. "You Just Have to Ask Coproduction of Primary Healthcare in Ghana and Nigeria," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 273-291, June.
- Alford, 2014. "The Multiple Facets of Co-Production: Building on the work of Elinor Ostrom," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 299-316, April.
- Douglas Martin, 2018. "Lean in a cold fiscal climate: the public sector in an age of reduced resources," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 29-36, January.
- Piervito Bianchi & Giulio Mario Cappelletti & Elisabetta Mafrolla & Edgardo Sica & Roberta Sisto, 2020. "Accessible Tourism in Natural Park Areas: A Social Network Analysis to Discard Barriers and Provide Information for People with Disabilities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-1, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pubmgr:v:8:y:2006:i:4:p:503-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RPXM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.