Age–Period–Cohort Decomposition of U.S. and Japanese Birth Rates
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christina Paxson, 1995.
"Saving and Growth: Evidence from Micro Data,"
NBER Working Papers
5301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kosei Fukuda, 2006. "Age-period-cohort decomposition of aggregate data: an application to US and Japanese household saving rates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 981-998.
- Konstantin Arbeev & Svetlana Ukraintseva & Lyubov S. Arbeeva & Anatoli Yashin, 2005. "Decline in Human Cancer Incidence Rates at Old Ages: Age-Period-Cohort Considerations," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 12(11), pages 273-300, May.
- Heckman, James J & Walker, James R, 1990. "The Relationship between Wages and Income and the Timing and Spacing of Births: Evidence from Swedish Longitudinal Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1411-41, November.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2002.
"The Baby Boom and Baby Bust,"
Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports
1, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Jonathan A. Parker, 1999.
"Spendthrift in America? On Two Decades of Decline in the U.S. Saving Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
7238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan A. Parker, 2000. "Spendthrift in America? On Two Decades of Decline in the U.S. Saving Rate," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 317-387 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yosihiko Ogata, 2000. "Empirical Bayes Age-Period-Cohort Analysis of Retrospective Incidence Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(3), pages 415-432.
- Diane J. Macunovich, 1998. "Fertility and the Easterlin hypothesis: An assessment of the literature," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 53-111.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:27:y:2008:i:4:p:385-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.