Age-period-cohort decomposition of social security taxes and benefits in the USA and Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald Lee & Sang-Hyop Lee & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Charting the Economic Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 12379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paxson, Christina, 1996.
"Saving and growth: Evidence from micro data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 255-288, February.
- Peter Diamond, 2004. "Social Security," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Utkus, Stephen P. & Yang, Tongxuan (Stella), 2007.
"Turning Workers into Savers? Incentives, Liquidity, and Choice in 401(k) Plan Design,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 60(3), pages 469-89, September.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Utkus & Tongxuan (Stella) Yang, 2005. "Turning Workers into Savers? Incentives, Liquidity, and Choice in 401(k) Plan Design," NBER Working Papers 11726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yosihiko Ogata, 2000. "Empirical Bayes Age-Period-Cohort Analysis of Retrospective Incidence Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(3), pages 415-432.
- Kosei Fukuda, 2006. "Age-period-cohort decomposition of aggregate data: an application to US and Japanese household saving rates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 981-998.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:4:y:2007:i:3:p:227-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.