Age-period-cohort decomposition of social security taxes and benefits in the USA and Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christina Paxson, 1995.
"Saving and Growth: Evidence from Micro Data,"
NBER Working Papers
5301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald Lee & Sang-Hyop Lee & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Charting the Economic Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 12379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Diamond, 2004. "Social Security," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Kosei Fukuda, 2006. "Age-period-cohort decomposition of aggregate data: an application to US and Japanese household saving rates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 981-998.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Utkus, Stephen P. & Yang, Tongxuan (Stella), 2007.
"Turning Workers into Savers? Incentives, Liquidity, and Choice in 401(k) Plan Design,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 60(3), pages 469-89, September.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Utkus & Tongxuan (Stella) Yang, 2005. "Turning Workers into Savers? Incentives, Liquidity, and Choice in 401(k) Plan Design," NBER Working Papers 11726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yosihiko Ogata, 2000. "Empirical Bayes Age-Period-Cohort Analysis of Retrospective Incidence Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(3), pages 415-432.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:4:y:2007:i:3:p:227-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.