Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Data Processing in Demography: a Review
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Reibel & Aditya Agrawal, 2007. "Areal Interpolation of Population Counts Using Pre-classified Land Cover Data," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 619-633, December.
- Flowerdew, Robin & Green, Mick, 1992. "Developments in Areal Interpolation Methods and GIS," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 67-78, April.
- Krol, Robert & Svorny, Shirley, 2005. "The effect of rent control on commute times," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 421-436, November.
- M F Goodchild & L Anselin & U Deichmann, 1993. "A framework for the areal interpolation of socioeconomic data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 383-397, March.
- S Openshaw, 1984. "Ecological fallacies and the analysis of areal census data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Donald S. Elliott & Michael A. Quinn & Robert E. Mendelson, 1985. "Maintenance Behavior of Large-Scale Landlords and Theories of Neighborhood Succession," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(4), pages 424-445.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The generation of spatial population distributions from census centroid data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:26:y:2007:i:5:p:601-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.