Bucking the Trend: Is Ethnoracial Diversity Declining in American Communities?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avery Guest, 1973. "Urban growth and population densities," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 10(1), pages 53-69, February.
- Stephen L. Ross & John Yinger, 2002. "The Color of Credit: Mortgage Discrimination, Research Methodology, and Fair-Lending Enforcement," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182289, October.
- Matthew Hall & Barrett Lee, 2010. "How Diverse Are US Suburbs?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Daniel Lichter, 2013. "Integration or Fragmentation? Racial Diversity and the American Future," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 359-391, April.
- Charles Hirschman, 2005. "Immigration and the American century," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 42(4), pages 595-620, November.
- Jeremy Pais & Scott South & Kyle Crowder, 2009. "White Flight Revisited: A Multiethnic Perspective on Neighborhood Out-Migration," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(3), pages 321-346, June.
- Richard Alba & John Logan, 1991. "Variations on two themes: Racial and ethnic patterns in the attainment of suburban residence," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(3), pages 431-453, August.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2008. "Natural Increase: A New Source of Population Growth in Emerging Hispanic Destinations in the United States," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 34(2), pages 327-346.
- Barrett Lee & Peter Wood, 1991. "Is neighborhood racial succession place-specific?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(1), pages 21-40, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2016. "Diverging Demography: Hispanic and Non-Hispanic Contributions to U.S. Population Redistribution and Diversity," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(5), pages 705-725, October.
- Christopher S. Fowler & Barrett A. Lee & Stephen A. Matthews, 2016. "The Contributions of Places to Metropolitan Ethnoracial Diversity and Segregation: Decomposing Change Across Space and Time," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 1955-1977, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRace; Ethnicity; Diversity; Census places; Entropy index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:34:y:2015:i:1:p:113-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.