Ethnicity at the Individual and Neighborhood Level as an Explanation for Moving Out of the Neighborhood
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card & Alexandre Mas & Jesse Rothstein, 2008.
"Tipping and the Dynamics of Segregation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 177-218.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 1997. "Are Ghettos Good or Bad?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 827-872.
- Jeremy Pais & Scott South & Kyle Crowder, 2009. "White Flight Revisited: A Multiethnic Perspective on Neighborhood Out-Migration," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 321-346, June.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- Amanda C. Helderman & Maarten Ham & Clara H. Mulder, 2006. "Migration And Home Ownership," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(2), pages 111-125, 04.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H., 2007.
"Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2008. "Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 245-264.
- Charles Jego & Bertrand Roehner, 2006. "White Flight or Flight from Poverty?," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 1(1), pages 75-87, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:29:y:2010:i:4:p:593-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.