Areal Interpolation of Population Counts Using Pre-classified Land Cover Data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P F Fisher & M Langford, 1995. "Modelling the Errors in Areal Interpolation between Zonal Systems by Monte Carlo Simulation," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(2), pages 211-224, February.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The generation of spatial population distributions from census centroid data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April.
- M F Goodchild & L Anselin & U Deichmann, 1993.
"A Framework for the Areal Interpolation of Socioeconomic Data,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 25(3), pages 383-397, March.
- M F Goodchild & L Anselin & U Deichmann, 1993. "A framework for the areal interpolation of socioeconomic data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 383-397, March.
- Flowerdew, Robin & Green, Mick, 1992. "Developments in Areal Interpolation Methods and GIS," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(1), pages 67-78, April.
- Michael Reibel, 2007. "Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Data Processing in Demography: a Review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 601-618, December.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The Generation of Spatial Population Distributions from Census Centroid Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:26:y:2007:i:5:p:619-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.