A Framework for the Areal Interpolation of Socioeconomic Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattia Amadio & Jaroslav Mysiak & Sepehr Marzi, 2019. "Mapping Socioeconomic Exposure for Flood Risk Assessment in Italy," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 39(4), pages 829-845, April.
- Michael Reibel, 2007. "Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Data Processing in Demography: a Review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 601-618, December.
- Paolo Postiglione & Alfredo Cartone & Domenica Panzera, 2020. "Economic Convergence in EU NUTS 3 Regions: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Sébastien Breau & Dieter F. Kogler & Kenyon C. Bolton, 2014.
"On the Relationship between Innovation and Wage Inequality: New Evidence from Canadian Cities,"
Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(4), pages 351-373, October.
- Sébastien Breau & Dieter F. Kogler & Kenyon C. Bolton, 2014. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Wage Inequality: New Evidence from Canadian Cities," Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 90(4), pages 351-373, October.
- Nan Xu & Jiancheng Luo & Jin Zuo & Xiaodong Hu & Jing Dong & Tianjun Wu & Songliang Wu & Hao Liu, 2020. "Accurate Suitability Evaluation of Large-Scale Roof Greening Based on RS and GIS Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-23, May.
- Jae Hong Kim, 2013. "Measuring the Containment and Spillover Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries: The Case of the Portland Metropolitan Area," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 650-675, December.
- Jing Yao & Alan T. Murray, 2014. "Serving regional demand in facility location," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 643-662, August.
- Norton, Daniel & Hynes, Stephen, 2018. "Estimating the Benefits of the Marine Strategy Framework Directive in Atlantic Member States: A Spatial Value Transfer Approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 82-94.
- Jeremy Forbes & Dianne Cook & Rob J Hyndman, 2019. "Spatial modelling of the two-party preferred vote in Australian federal elections: 2001-2016," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/19, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Michael Reibel & Aditya Agrawal, 2007. "Areal Interpolation of Population Counts Using Pre-classified Land Cover Data," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 619-633, December.
- Norton, Daniel & Hynes, Stephen, 2015. "Spatial issues arising from a value transfer exercise for environmental quality of marine waters," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212663, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nannan Gao & Fen Li & Hui Zeng & Daniël van Bilsen & Martin De Jong, 2019. "Can More Accurate Night-Time Remote Sensing Data Simulate a More Detailed Population Distribution?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-15, August.
- Polash Banerjee & Mrinal K. Ghose, 2017. "A geographic information system-based socioeconomic impact assessment of the broadening of national highway in Sikkim Himalayas: a case study," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 2333-2354, December.
- Sebastian Eichhorn, 2020. "Disaggregating Population Data and Evaluating the Accuracy of Modeled High-Resolution Population Distribution—The Case Study of Germany," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-21, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:25:y:1993:i:3:p:383-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.