Foreign Transfers and Real Exchange Rate Adjustments in a Financially Constrained Dependent Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temple, Jonathan & Van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2017.
"Foreign aid and domestic absorption,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 431-443.
- Temple, Jonathan & van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CEPR Discussion Papers 10211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan R. W. Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonathan Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2015. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/658, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 22 May 2015.
- Jonathan Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CESifo Working Paper Series 5029, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brock, Philip L., 2011. "The Penn-Balassa-Samuelson effect through the lens of the dependent economy model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1547-1556, September.
- Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2011. "Real exchange rate dynamics: The role of elastic labor supply," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1303-1322.
- Serpil Bouza & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2012. "The Effects of Foreign Transfers with Flexible Labor Supply," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-39, January.
- Berg, Andrew & Portillo, Rafael & Zanna, Luis-Felipe, 2015.
"Policy Responses to Aid Surges in Countries with Limited International Capital Mobility: The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 116-129.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2014. "Policy Responses to Aid Surges in Countries with Limited International Capital Mobility; The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 14/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Arman Mansoorian, 2014. "On the Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 721-737, September.
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Mursagulov, Azer, 2016. "Fiscal Policy And The Real Exchange Rate," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(07), pages 1742-1770, October.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2014.
"Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 373-406, April.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2012. "Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hur, Joonyoung & Lartey, Emmanuel K.K., 2016. "Financial openness, the financial accelerator and sectoral dynamics," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 277-290.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign transfers; Real exchange rates; Capital accumulation; F34; F35; F41; F43;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:147-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.