Social responsibility: U.S. power plants 1985–1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Hernandez-Sancho, F., 2004. "Environmental performance: an index number approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 343-352, December.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Tyteca, Daniel, 1996. "An activity analysis model of the environmental performance of firms--application to fossil-fuel-fired electric utilities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-175, August.
- Paton, David & Siegel, Donald S., 2005. "The economics of corporate social responsibility: an overview of the special issue," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-312, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2012. "Environmental Performance and Profits," CERE Working Papers 2012:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:21-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0203-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bostian, Moriah & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy, 2016. "Environmental investment and firm performance: A network approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 243-255.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2277-:d:155672 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015.
"Convergence of carbon dioxide performance across Swedish industrial sectors: An environmental index approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 227-235.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Convergence of carbon dioxide performance across Swedish industrial sectors An environmental index approach," CERE Working Papers 2014:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali & Toloo, Mehdi & Ghazizadeh, Mohammad Sadegh, 2016. "Eco-efficiency considering the issue of heterogeneity among power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 722-735.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2014. "Carbon intensity in production and the effects of climate policy—Evidence from Swedish industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 844-857.
- Mekaroonreung, Maethee & Johnson, Andrew L., 2014. "A nonparametric method to estimate a technical change effect on marginal abatement costs of U.S. coal power plants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 45-55.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhou, Wenchao, 2012. "Pollution Generating Technologies and Environmental Efficiency," CERE Working Papers 2012:16, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Nikos Chatzistamoulou & George Diagourtas & Kostas Kounetas, 2017. "Do pollution abatement expenditures lead to higher productivity growth? Evidence from Greek manufacturing industries," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Tommy Lundgren & Per-Olov Marklund, 2015. "Climate policy, environmental performance, and profits," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 225-235, December.
- Fleishman, Rachel & Alexander, Rob & Bretschneider, Stuart & Popp, David, 2009. "Does regulation stimulate productivity? The effect of air quality policies on the efficiency of US power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4574-4582, November.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric power plants; Environmental performance index; Malmquist quantity index; C43; M14; Q56;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:26:y:2006:i:3:p:259-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.