Exploring the drivers of corporate reputation integrated with a corporate responsibility perspective: some reflections in theory and in praxis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Waddock, 2003. "Stakeholder performance implications of corporate responsibility," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2/3), pages 114-124.
- A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2005. "Corporate Citizenship: Let Not Relationship Marketing Escape the Management Toolbox," Post-Print hal-00255808, HAL.
- Avshalom Adam & Tal Shavit, 2009. "Roles and responsibilities of boards of directors revisited in reconciling conflicting stakeholders interests while maintaining corporate responsibility," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(4), pages 281-302, November.
- Podolny, Joel M & Phillips, Damon J, 1996. "The Dynamics of Organizational Status," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 453-471.
- Stephen J. Brammer & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "Corporate Reputation and Social Performance: The Importance of Fit," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 435-455, May.
- Herremans, Irene M. & Akathaporn, Parporn & McInnes, Morris, 1993. "An investigation of corporate social responsibility reputation and economic performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(7-8), pages 587-604.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1997. "The Use of Quality and Reputation Indicators by Consumers: The Case of Bordeaux Wine," MPRA Paper 9283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lohrke, Franz T. & Kreiser, Patrick M. & Weaver, K. Mark, 2006. "The influence of current firm performance on future SME alliance formation intentions: A six-country study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 19-27, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:154-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:251-257 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate reputation; Stakeholder theory; Corporate social responsibility; Reputational quotient;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:18:y:2014:i:2:p:589-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.