Corporate social responsibility, corporate reputation and employee engagement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2005. "Corporate Citizenship: Let Not Relationship Marketing Escape the Management Toolbox," Post-Print hal-00255808, HAL.
- Stephen J. Brammer & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "Corporate Reputation and Social Performance: The Importance of Fit," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 435-455, May.
- Suaini Othman & Faizah Darus & Roshayani Arshad, 2011. "The influence of coercive isomorphism on corporate social responsibility reporting and reputation," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 119-135, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; corporate reputation; employee engagement;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .