Suspicion and Perceptions of Price Fairness in Times of Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friestad, Marian & Wright, Peter, 1994. " The Persuasion Knowledge Model: How People Cope with Persuasion Attempts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard, 1986. "Fairness as a Constraint on Profit Seeking: Entitlements in the Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 728-741, September.
- Oza, Shweta S. & Srivastava, Joydeep & Koukova, Nevena T., 2010. "How suspicion mitigates the effect of influence tactics," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 1-10, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neringa Ivanauskiene & Vilte AuruÅ¡keviciene & Vida Skudiene & Sarunas Nedzinskas, 2012. "Customer perceptions of value: case of retail banking," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(1).
- Ferguson, Jodie L., 2014. "Implementing price increases in turbulent economies: Pricing approaches for reducing perceptions of price unfairness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2732-2737.
- Kuo, Andrew & Rice, Dan Hamilton & Fennell, Patrick, 2016. "How fitting! The influence of fence-context fit on price discrimination fairness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2634-2640.
- Ferguson, Jodie L. & Brown, Brian P. & Johnston, Wesley J., 2017. "Partitioned pricing, price fairness perceptions, and the moderating effects of brand relationships in SME business markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 80-92.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2829-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Nguyen & Juan Meng, 2013. "Whether and to What Extent Consumers Demand Fair Pricing Behavior for Its Own Sake," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 529-547.
- Golovacheva, E., 2016. "When consumers activate persuasion knowledge: Review of antecedents and consequences," Working Papers 6440, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Jodie Ferguson & Pam Ellen & William Bearden, 2014. "Procedural and Distributive Fairness: Determinants of Overall Price Fairness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 217-231, May.
- Poddar, Amit & Foreman, Jeff & Banerjee, Syagnik (Sy) & Ellen, Pam Scholder, 2012. "Exploring the Robin Hood effect: Moral profiteering motives for purchasing counterfeit products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1500-1506.
More about this item
Keywordssuspicion; price fairness; price gouging; crisis; affect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:2:p:331-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .