Growth via Intellectual Property Rights Versus Gendered Inequity in Emerging Economies: An Ethical Dilemma for International Business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Coriat & Fabienne Orsi & Cristina d'Almeida, 2006. "TRIPS and the international public health controversies: issues and challenges," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 1033-1062, December.
- Sashi Sivramkrishna & Amalendu Jyotishi, 2008. "Monopsonistic exploitation in contract farming: articulating a strategy for grower cooperation," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 280-296.
- Ashok Gulati, 2002. "Indian Agriculture in a Globalizing World," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 754-761.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "The Future of Industrial Policies in the New Millennium: Toward a Knowledge-Centered Development Agenda," LEM Papers Series 2008/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nagesh KUMAR, 2008.
"Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages, and Implications,"
Asian Economic Policy Review,
Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 242-261.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "Internationalization of Indian Enterprises : Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages and Implications," Microeconomics Working Papers 22113, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sabyasachi Sen & Noel Russell & Adam Ozanne, 2002. "Broad-based Agricultural Development versus Food Self-sufficiency: A General Equilibrium Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 567-568.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson, 2010. "A Match Made in the Corporate and Public Interests: Marrying Voluntary CSR Initiatives and the WTO," Working Papers 2010-06, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Isher Judge AHLUWALIA, 2008. "Rapid Economic Growth: Contributing Factors and Challenges Ahead," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 180-204.
- Chittoor, Raveendra & Ray, Sougata & Aulakh, Preet S. & Sarkar, M.B., 2008. "Strategic responses to institutional changes: 'Indigenous growth' model of the Indian pharmaceutical industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 252-269, September.
- May, Christopher, 2006. "Social limits to the commodification of knowledge: ten years of TRIPs," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 91-108, April.
- Prasad, S. Benjamin & Pisani, Michael J. & Prasad, Rose M., 2008. "New criticisms of international management: An analytical review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 617-629, December.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural sector; equity; gender; growth; intellectual property rights; multilayered governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:3:p:359-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .