Growth via Intellectual Property Rights Versus Gendered Inequity in Emerging Economies: An Ethical Dilemma for International Business
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 91 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sashi Sivramkrishna & Amalendu Jyotishi, 2008. "Monopsonistic exploitation in contract farming: articulating a strategy for grower cooperation," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 280-296.
- Chittoor, Raveendra & Ray, Sougata & Aulakh, Preet S. & Sarkar, M.B., 2008. "Strategic responses to institutional changes: 'Indigenous growth' model of the Indian pharmaceutical industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 252-269, September.
- Isher Judge AHLUWALIA, 2008. "Rapid Economic Growth: Contributing Factors and Challenges Ahead," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 180-204.
- Benjamin Coriat & Fabienne Orsi & Cristina d'Almeida, 2006. "TRIPS and the international public health controversies: issues and challenges," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 1033-1062, December.
- May, Christopher, 2006. "Social limits to the commodification of knowledge: ten years of TRIPs," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 91-108, April.
- Sabyasachi Sen & Noel Russell & Adam Ozanne, 2002. "Broad-based Agricultural Development versus Food Self-sufficiency: A General Equilibrium Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 567-568.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008.
"Internationalization of Indian Enterprises : Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages and Implications,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22113, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nagesh KUMAR, 2008. "Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages, and Implications," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 242-261.
- Ashok Gulati, 2002. "Indian Agriculture in a Globalizing World," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 754-761.
- Prasad, S. Benjamin & Pisani, Michael J. & Prasad, Rose M., 2008. "New criticisms of international management: An analytical review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 617-629, December.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson, 2007. "A Match Made in the Corporate and Public Interests: Marrying Voluntary CSR Initiatives and the WTO," Working Papers 2010-06, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "The Future of Industrial Policies in the New Millennium: Toward a Knowledge-Centered Development Agenda," LEM Papers Series 2008/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:3:p:359-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.