A Match Made in the Corporate and Public Interests: Marrying Voluntary CSR Initiatives and the WTO
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Tschopp & Ronald Huefner, 2015. "Comparing the Evolution of CSR Reporting to that of Financial Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 565-577, March.
- Pallab Paul & Kausiki Mukhopadhyay, 2010. "Growth via Intellectual Property Rights Versus Gendered Inequity in Emerging Economies: An Ethical Dilemma for International Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 359-378, February.
- Gregory E. Goering, 2010. "Corporate social responsibility, durable-goods and firm profitability," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 489-496.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; CSR; multinationals; trade; human rights; environment procurement;
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwi:wpaper:2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kyle Renner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iigwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .