New criticisms of international management: An analytical review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Werner & Lance Eliot Brouthers, 2002. "How International is Management?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 583-591, September.
- Chapman, Malcolm & Gajewska-De Mattos, Hanna & Clegg, Jeremy & Jennings Buckley, Peter, 2008. "Close neighbours and distant friends--perceptions of cultural distance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 217-234, June.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- Ingmar Björkman & Carl F Fey & Hyeon Jeong Park, 2007. "Institutional theory and MNC subsidiary HRM practices: evidence from a three-country study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(3), pages 430-446, May.
- Parkhe, Arvind, 2003. "Institutional environments, institutional change and international alliances," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 305-316.
- Pisani, Michael J. & Label, Wayne A., 2003. "Plan Puebla-Panama: toward FTAA or regionalism?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 33-40.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Globalization and History: The Evolution of a Nineteenth-Century Atlantic Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650592, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiril Dimitrov, 2014. "Geert Hofstede et al’s Set of National Cultural Dimensions - Popularity and Criticisms," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 30-60, April.
- Yves Livian, 2011. "Pour en finir avec Hofstede," Post-Print halshs-00643593, HAL.
- Guillamon-Saorin, Encarna & Sousa, Carlos M.P., 2010. "Press release disclosures in Spain and the UK," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Pallab Paul & Kausiki Mukhopadhyay, 2010. "Growth via Intellectual Property Rights Versus Gendered Inequity in Emerging Economies: An Ethical Dilemma for International Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 359-378, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscourse analysis Feminist-Marxist Geert Hofstede International management Markets and non-markets Postcolonialism Risk-reward Strategic essentialism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:17:y:2008:i:6:p:617-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.