India and the Knowledge Economy : Leveraging Strengths and Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Micheline Riemsdijk, 2013. "Talent Acquisition in the IT Industry in Bangalore: A Multi-Level Study," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(4), pages 478-490, September.
- Danilo Piaggesi & Joel Mokyr & Graham R. Mitchell & Arlindo Villaschi Filho & T. Scott Murray & Allen Hammond & Rob Katz & John Paul & Julia Tran & Antonio Cordella & Shauneen Furlong & Peter Raymond , 2005. "The Knowledge Economy in Development: Perspectives for Effective Partnerships," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 54338 edited by Robert Vitro, February.
- Herbert Werlin, 2012. "Governance or Democracy," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 86-113.
- Tyabji, Nasir, 2012. "From the linear model to incremental innovation: Science and Industry in India," MPRA Paper 51292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:95-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853, December.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons,"
1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Harinder Kohli & Anil Sood (ed.), 2010. "India 2039: An Affluent Society in One Generation," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number india2039, August.
- repec:idb:idbbks:319 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0239-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Riboud & Yevgeniya Savchenko & Hong Tan, 2007. "The Knowledge Economy and Education and Training in South Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19637, The World Bank.
- Jayan Jose Thomas, 2008. "Innovation in India and China : Challenges and Prospects in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology," Development Economics Working Papers 22518, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - Knowledge Management Education - Education for the Knowledge Economy Finance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Sector and Social Assistance Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Knowledge Economy International Economics and Trade - Trade Technology and Productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.