Innovation in India and China : Challenges and Prospects in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & ter Wengel, Jan, 1998. "The Myth of Economic Globalisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(5), pages 637-647, September.
- Carl Dahlman & Anuja Utz, 2005. "India and the Knowledge Economy : Leveraging Strengths and Opportunities," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7356, June.
- Padmashree Gehl Sampath, 2010. "Economic Aspects of Access to Medicines after 2005: Product Patent Protection and Emerging Firm Strategies in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers id:3336, eSocialSciences.
- Andrew Mold, 2003. "Kicking away the ladder: development strategy in historical perspective by HA-JOON CHANG. (London: Anthem Press, 2002, pp. 187)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 668-670.
- Dieter Ernst, 2003. "Internationalisation of Innovation: Why Chip Design Moving to Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 64, East-West Center, Economics Study Area, revised Mar 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; China; innovation; pharmaceuticals; biotechnology;
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .