Aids In India
This paper revolves around the Public health related aspects of industrial and intellectual property rights policies in a developing country with respect to Aids in India. It also focusses on its preventive measures, status of the epidemic with referance to the Indian Specificities, measures of Public health, availability and knowledge of condoms, NACO's effort to spread awareness and the ARV production in India with main players as in Cipla and Ranbaxy. [CSH OP NO 8]
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hillel Rapoport, 1995. "Recherche de rente, politique commerciale et développement," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 10(2), pages 147-185.
- Jacquemin, Alexis, 1989. "International and Multinational Strategic Behaviour," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 495-513.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Fink, Carsten, 2000. "How stronger patent protection in India might affect the behavior of transnational pharaceutical industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2352, The World Bank.
- Nogues, Julio, 1990. "Patents and pharmaceutical drugs : understanding the pressures on developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 502, The World Bank.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 783-832.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.