Aids In India
This paper revolves around the Public health related aspects of industrial and intellectual property rights policies in a developing country with respect to Aids in India. It also focusses on its preventive measures, status of the epidemic with referance to the Indian Specificities, measures of Public health, availability and knowledge of condoms, NACO's effort to spread awareness and the ARV production in India with main players as in Cipla and Ranbaxy. [CSH OP NO 8]
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacquemin, Alexis, 1989. "International and Multinational Strategic Behaviour," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 495-513.
- Claude Mfuka, 2002. "Accords ADPIC et brevets pharmaceutiques : le difficile accès des pays en développement aux médicaments antisida," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(1), pages 191-214.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 1998.
"The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?,"
NBER Working Papers
6366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lanjouw, J.O., 1997. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?," Papers 775, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jean O Lanjouw, 2003. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000598, David K. Levine.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 1997. "Title: The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering," Working Papers 775, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 783-832.
- Hillel Rapoport, 1995. "Recherche de rente, politique commerciale et développement," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 10(2), pages 147-185.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.