Aids In India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanjouw, J.O., 1997.
"The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?,"
775, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 1998. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?," NBER Working Papers 6366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean O Lanjouw, 2003. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000598, David K. Levine.
- Claude Mfuka, 2002. "Accords ADPIC et brevets pharmaceutiques : le difficile accès des pays en développement aux médicaments antisida," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(1), pages 191-214.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Hillel Rapoport, 1995. "Recherche de rente, politique commerciale et développement," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 10(2), pages 147-185.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 1997. "Title: The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering," Working Papers 775, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Jacquemin, Alexis, 1989. "International and Multinational Strategic Behaviour," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 495-513.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Gravel & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2010.
"Is India better off today than 15 years ago? A robust multidimensional answer,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Nicolas Gravel & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2007. "Is India Better off Today than 15 Years ago? A Robust Multidimensional Answer," IDEP Working Papers 0704, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 18 May 2007.
- Nicolas Gravel, 2007. "Is India Better off Today Than 15 Years Ago? A Robust Multidimensional Answer," Working Papers id:1056, eSocialSciences.
- Veronique Dupont & Sridharan N, 2007. "Peri-Urban Dynamics: Case studies in Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai," Working Papers id:974, eSocialSciences.
- Guennif, Samira & Ramani, Shyama V., 2012. "Explaining divergence in catching-up in pharma between India and Brazil using the NSI framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 430-441.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Performance in South Asia,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22779, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Renaud Egreteau, 2010. "Instability at the Gate: Indiaâ€™s Troubled Northeast and its External Connections," Working Papers id:2547, eSocialSciences.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Exchange rate regimes and macroeconomic performance in South Asia," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Deepa Menon Choudhary & Amit Garg & P.R Shukla, 2009. "Assessing Policy Choices For Managing SO2 Emisions From Indian Power Sector," Working Papers id:1957, eSocialSciences.
- SÃ©bastien Oliveau, 2007. "Periurbanisation in Tamil Nadu: A Quantitative Approach," Working Papers id:1228, eSocialSciences.
- Samira Guennif, 2007.
"Global harmonisation of intellectual property rights and local impact. Patent and access to medicines in developing countries under TRIPS and TRIPS plus provisions
[Harmonisation globale des systèm," Post-Print hal-01345869, HAL.
- Laurence Henry, 2007. "Trade and Economic Arrangements Between India and South Asia in the Context of Regional Construction and Globalisation," Working Papers id:1055, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsNACO; HIV; Asia; Northern multinational companies; anti-AIDS treatments; anti-retroviral drugs; Glaxo-Smith-Kline; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Boerhinger- Ingelheim; National AIDS Committee; National AIDS Control Program; sexually transmitted diseases; antenatal clinics; World Bank Model; epidemic; high-risk sexual behaviour; prostitution; public awareness; prevention; blood collection system; NACO objective; ARV; Ranbaxy; Cipla; condoms;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .