Trade and Economic Arrangements Between India and South Asia in the Context of Regional Construction and Globalisation
The different arrangements and groupings involved between India and South- East Asia are presented. The multi-faceted relations between them is asked in institutional terms, but also in normative terms of complementarities, competition and dialogue. [CSH Occassional paper No. 19].
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hadi Soesastro, 2005.
"Accelerating ASEAN economic integration: Moving beyond AFTA,"
CSIS Economics Working Paper Series
WPE091, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Hadi Soesastro, 2005. "Accelerating ASEAN Economic Integration - Moving Beyond AFTA," Trade Working Papers 22034, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mukul G. Asher & Rahul Sen, 2005. "India-East Asia Integration : A Win-Win for Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22081, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kahler, Miles, 2000. "Legalization as Strategy: The Asia-Pacific Case," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(03), pages 549-571, June.
- Krasner, Stephen D., 1982. "Structural causes and regime consequences: regimes as intervening variables," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 185-205, March.
- Ong Keng Yong, 2005. "Advancing the ASEAN-India Partnership in the New Millennium," Energy Working Papers 22129, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Samira Guennif, 2009. "Aids In India," Working Papers id:1974, eSocialSciences.
- Debashis Chakraborty, 2007. "IBSAC (INDIA, BRAZIL, SOUTH AFRICA, CHINA): A Potential Developing Country Coalition in WTO Negotiations," Working Papers id:958, eSocialSciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.