Trade and Economic Arrangements Between India and South Asia in the Context of Regional Construction and Globalisation
The different arrangements and groupings involved between India and South- East Asia are presented. The multi-faceted relations between them is asked in institutional terms, but also in normative terms of complementarities, competition and dialogue. [CSH Occassional paper No. 19].
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hadi Soesastro, 2005.
"Accelerating ASEAN economic integration: Moving beyond AFTA,"
CSIS Economics Working Paper Series
WPE091, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Hadi Soesastro, 2005. "Accelerating ASEAN Economic Integration - Moving Beyond AFTA," Trade Working Papers 22034, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Krasner, Stephen D., 1982. "Structural causes and regime consequences: regimes as intervening variables," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 185-205, March.
- Ong Keng Yong, 2005. "Advancing the ASEAN-India Partnership in the New Millennium," Energy Working Papers 22129, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mukul G. Asher & Rahul Sen, 2005. "India-East Asia Integration : A Win-Win for Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22081, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Samira Guennif, 2009. "Aids In India," Working Papers id:1974, eSocialSciences.
- Kahler, Miles, 2000. "Legalization as Strategy: The Asia-Pacific Case," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(03), pages 549-571, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.