Accelerating ASEAN economic integration: Moving beyond AFTA
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hadi Soesastro, 2005. "Accelerating ASEAN Economic Integration - Moving Beyond AFTA," Trade Working Papers 22034, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Chatib Basri & Hal Hill, 2004. "Ideas, Interests and Oil Prices: The Political Economy of Trade Reform During Soeharto's Indonesia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 633-655, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boldea, O. & Engwerda, J.C. & Michalak, T. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Salmah, S., 2011. "A Simulation Study of an ASEAN Monetary Union (Replaces CentER DP 2010-100)," Discussion Paper 2011-098, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- masron, Tajul arrifin & Mohd naseem niaz, Ahmad, 2008. "Export, Economic Integration and Exchange Rate Volatility in Turkey and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 41519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engwerda, J. & Boldea, O. & Michalak, T. & Plasmans, J. & Salmah,, 2012. "A simulation study of an ASEAN monetary union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1870-1890.
- Emmy, F.A. & Mohd Mansor, Ismail, 2009. "Trade Performance of Fruit and Vegetable Industry in Selected ASEAN Countries," MPRA Paper 16928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hank Giokhay Lim & Kester TAY Yi-Xun, 2008. "Regional Integration and Inclusive Development: Lessons from ASEAN Experience," Working Papers 5908, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Laurence Henry, 2007. "Trade and Economic Arrangements Between India and South Asia in the Context of Regional Construction and Globalisation," Working Papers id:1055, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN Economic Community (AEC); regional integration; economic cooperation;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-06-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2005-06-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sis:wpecon:wpe091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arya B. Gaduh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csissid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .