Regional Integration and Inclusive Development: Lessons from ASEAN Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Vandoren, 2005. "Regional economic integration in South East Asia," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 517-535, December.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Rahul Sen, 2002. "The Japan-Singapore Â“New AgeÂ” Economic Partnership Agreement: Background, Motivation and Implications," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-08, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Tubagus Feridhanusetyawan, 2005. "Preferential Trade Agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region," IMF Working Papers 05/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Hadi Soesastro, 2005.
"Accelerating ASEAN Economic Integration - Moving Beyond AFTA,"
Trade Working Papers
22034, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hadi Soesastro, 2005. "Accelerating ASEAN economic integration: Moving beyond AFTA," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE091, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Economic Integration; Development; Trade;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:5908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .