Corporate Social Responsibility and the Social Enterprise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2010.
"Contracting out public service provision to not-for-profit firms,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 784-802, October.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2004. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Non-for-profit Firms," Public Policy Discussion Papers 04-12, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-For-Profit Firms," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/124, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-for-Profit Firms," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-14, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2007. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-for-Profit Firms," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2004. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Non-for-profit Firms," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-12, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Graafland, J.J. & Ven van de, B. & Stoffele, N., 2003. "Strategies and instruments for organising CSR by small and large businesses in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 20754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marianne Hill, 2003. "Development As Empowerment," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2-3), pages 117-135.
- Duane Windsor, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Three Key Approaches," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 93-114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelke, Henning & Mauksch, Stefanie & Darkow, Inga-Lena & von der Gracht, Heiko A., 2015. "Opportunities for social enterprise in Germany — Evidence from an expert survey," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 635-646.
- Elena-Simina Lakatos & Bercea Oana Bianca & Laura Bacali, 2016. "The concept of innovation in social economy. A review and a research agenda," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 32-50, June.
- Lauren Kleynjans & Marek Hudon, 2016. "A Study of Codes of Ethics for Mexican Microfinance Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 397-412, March.
- Shallini Taneja & Pawan Taneja & Rajen Gupta, 2011. "Researches in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Shifting Focus, Paradigms, and Methodologies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 343-364, July.
- Rosario Vázquez-Carrasco & M. López-Pérez, 2013. "Small & medium-sized enterprises and Corporate Social Responsibility: a systematic review of the literature," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3205-3218, October.
- Therese Wilson, 2012. "Supporting Social Enterprises to Support Vulnerable Consumers: The Example of Community Development Finance Institutions and Financial Exclusion," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 197-213, June.
- Richard Arend, 2013. "Ethics-focused dynamic capabilities: a small business perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Caterina Lorenzo-Molo & Zenon Udani, 2013. "Bringing Back the Essence of the “S” and “R” to CSR: Understanding the Limitations of the Merchant Trade and the White Man’s Burden," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 123-136, September.
- Elizabeth Chell & Laura J. Spence & Francesco Perrini & Jared D. Harris, 2016. "Social Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics: Does Social Equal Ethical?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 619-625, February.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1142044 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Wallace & Nelarine Cornelius, 2010. "Community Development and Social Regeneration: How the Third Sector Addresses the Needs of BME Communities in Post-Industrial Cities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 43-54, December.
- Helena María Bollas Araya & Elies Seguí Mas & Fernando Polo Garrido, 2014.
"Sustainability reporting in European cooperative Banks: an exploratory analysis
[Informes de sostenibilidad en cooperativas de crédito: un análisis de su divulgación en Europa]," REVESCO: Revista de estudios cooperativos, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Escuela de Estudios Cooperativos, issue 115, pages 30-56.
- Constantine Tongo, 2015. "Social Responsibility, Quality of Work Life and Motivation to Contribute in the Nigerian Society," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 219-233, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2793-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Elies SEGUI-MAS & Helena-Maria BOLLAS-ARAYA & Fernando POLO-GARRIDO, 2015. "Sustainability Assurance on the Biggest Cooperatives of the World: an Analysis of their Adoption and Quality," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 363-383, June.
- Ericka Costa & Tommaso Ramus, 2012. "The Italian Economia Aziendale and Catholic Social Teaching: How to Apply the Common Good Principle at the Managerial Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 103-116, March.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0098-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca BAGNOLI & Simone TOCCAFONDI, 2011. "Reporting frameworks for social enterprises: a European overview," CIRIEC Working Papers 1109, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:226-:d:127314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Busaya Virakul & Kalayanee Koonmee & Gary N. McLean, 2009. "CSR activities in award-winning Thai companies," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 178-199, June.
- Fara Azmat & Ruth Rentschler, 2017. "Gender and Ethnic Diversity on Boards and Corporate Responsibility: The Case of the Arts Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 317-336, March.
- Benedetta Giovanola, 2009. "Re-Thinking the Anthropological and Ethical Foundation of Economics and Business: Human Richness and Capabilities Enhancement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 431-444, September.
More about this item
Keywordscapabilities theory; corporate social responsibility; human resource management; small business; social enterprise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:81:y:2008:i:2:p:355-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.