Editorial: Responsibility and Small Business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spence, Laura J. & Jeurissen, Ronald & Rutherfoord, Robert, 2000. "Small Business and the Environment in the UK and the Netherlands: Toward Stakeholder Cooperation," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 945-965, October.
- Graafland, J.J. & Ven van de, B. & Stoffele, N., 2003. "Strategies and instruments for organising CSR by small and large businesses in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 20754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fagenson, Ellen A., 1993. "Personal value systems of men and women entrepreneurs versus managers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 409-430, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angie Ngoc Tran & Søren Jeppesen, 2016. "SMEs in their Own Right: The Views of Managers and Workers in Vietnamese Textiles, Garment, and Footwear Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 589-608.
- Sandrine Berger-Douce & Bérangère Deschamps, 2010.
"La reprise d'entreprise, une opportunité pour la mise en œuvre de la RSE en PME ?,"
- Sandrine Berger-Douce & Bérangère Deschamps, 2010. "La reprise d'entreprise, une opportunité pour la mise en œuvre de la RSE en PME ?," Post-Print halshs-00590952, HAL.
- Massimo Battaglia & Francesco Testa & Lara Bianchi & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness within SMEs of the Fashion Industry: Evidence from Italy and France," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Gonzalo Maldonado-Guzman & Sandra Yesenia Pinzon-Castro & Gabriela Citlalli Lopez-Torres, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Performance: The Role of Mexican SMEs," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(10), pages 568-579, October.
- Cristina Aragón & Lorea Narvaiza & Maite Altuna, 2016. "Why and How Does Social Responsibility Differ Among SMEs? A Social Capital Systemic Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 365-384.
- Matteo Pedrini & Valentina Bramanti & Benedetto Cannatelli, 2016. "The impact of national culture and social capital on corporate social responsibility attitude among immigrants entrepreneurs," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(4), pages 759-787, December.
- Rachel Bocquet & Caroline Mothe, 2011. "Exploring the relationship between CSR and innovation: A comparison between small and largesized French companies," Post-Print hal-00919326, HAL.
- Geert Demuijnck & Hubert Ngnodjom, 2013. "Responsibility and Informal CSR in Formal Cameroonian SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 653-665.
- Elizabeth Chell & Laura J. Spence & Francesco Perrini & Jared D. Harris, 2016. "Social Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics: Does Social Equal Ethical?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 619-625.
- Sophie Bacq & Chantal Hartog & Brigitte Hoogendoorn, 2016. "Beyond the Moral Portrayal of Social Entrepreneurs: An Empirical Approach to Who They Are and What Drives Them," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 703-718.
- Jette Knudsen, 2013. "The Growth of Private Regulation of Labor Standards in Global Supply Chains: Mission Impossible for Western Small- and Medium-Sized Firms?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 387-398, October.
- Marjo Siltaoja & Merja Lähdesmäki, 2015. "From Rationality to Emotionally Embedded Relations: Envy as a Signal of Power in Stakeholder Relations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 837-850, June.
- Yongqiang Gao & Taïeb Hafsi, 2015. "Government Intervention, Peers’ Giving and Corporate Philanthropy: Evidence from Chinese Private SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 433-447.
- Rachel Bocquet & Caroline Mothe, 2013. "Profils des entreprises en matière de RSE et innovation technologique," Post-Print hal-00950166, HAL.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz Preuss & Jack Perschke, 2010. "Slipstreaming the Larger Boats: Social Responsibility in Medium-Sized Businesses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 531-551, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1300-:d:105931 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:67:y:2006:i:3:p:219-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .